Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya has an illustrious history of continuous development since its very inception. Established on 9th August, 1968, at present, the college has emerged as a renowned educational institution in the district of Purba Medinipur in the state of West Bengal.
Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya is now an institution with NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) Accreditation. In the month of March 2007, our college underwent this gruelling process successfully. Infact, with B+ grade, we now belong to the elite club of colleges, affiliated under Vidyasagar University. We believe this would prove to be a shot in the arm as the institution marches forward to a prosperous future.
- Vivekananda Mission Mahavidyalaya has approximately 3.56 acres of land. This is, obviously, less than what it requires.
- The college ground is big enough to host not only football matches but also athletic disciplines. Our students also take part in games like Badminton, Volleyball and Kho-Kho.
- The Students’ Union is allowed to use two medium-sized rooms.
- A room is reserved for Students' day-to-day activities, the other room is given to students for indoor sports like table- tennis and carom.
- The boys and girls of the college have their respective common rooms.
- As part of its extension activities, the college is running a Xerox -Center with Telephone Booth having Internet, e-mail and fax facilities within its premises.
- The authority has installed a Public Address System (PAS) to offer Swamiji’s spiritual lessons everyday at the start of the college-hours.
Click for Merit List (2013-14)
Click for Prospectus
Click for Admission form .